Last Updated: 23-01-2024
1. Introduction Pikashow-app.com (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with alleged copyright infringement.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringements If you believe that content on pikashow-app.com infringes upon your copyright, please submit a notification of claimed infringement to our designated agent: Designated Agent: [email protected]
3. DMCA Notification Requirements To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Contact information, including the copyright owner’s name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that the copyright owner has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
4. Counter-Notification If you believe that your content was removed in error or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
5. Repeat Infringers Pikashow-app.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. 6. Contact Information For copyright-related inquiries, please contact our designated agent at [Your Email Address]. 7. Changes to this DMCA Policy We may update this DMCA policy to reflect changes in the law or our practices. The effective date will be updated accordingly.